Decided to delete an old blog started almost 8 years ago. Instead of deleting all posts, I will post many that were needed at different points of my life. Enjoy!
Due to my life, and spending A LOT of my time on Google + these days, I have failed to shout out "my rock-star" (inside thing). There are some really great musicians on that network, and due to Hangouts and Hangout concerts, I have had the privilege of getting know them and their music.
So without further ado...
1. Ryan Van Sickle: Great musicians who writes and plays music from the heart. His biggest influences are Bruce Springsteen and Neil Young. Which reminds me, we on Google + are on a campaign to make it possible for Ryan to meet The Boss (Springsteen). ReverbNation http://ryanvansicklemusic.com/ (His song "Shadowlands" is featured in every episode of Sports Chat TV.)
2. Heather Fay: Another great musician who plays and writes from the heart! Just check out these sites, and have a listen. http://heatherfay.net/
3. Cat Beach: She sings and writes from the heart as well. https://plus.google.com/104345801144381868824/about
4. Daria Musk: Due to her engagement on Google +, she has now exploded into the music scene, as well as landed her own Google + commercial! HUGE! Great music! Listen for yourself. http://www.dariamusk.sqsp.com/
5. Rebecca Perl: Great singer/songwriter who has been embraced by the Google + community. http://rebeccaperlmusic.com/
There are more, but I will leave you with these five for now.